Have you ever wondered what questions you should NEVER ask at an interview?
In this article we take a fun look at some of the questions that you should never ask during an interview.
Here is our top 10:
1. Do you monitor internet and email usage?
2. Is it ok if I access Facebook during work hours?
3. Can I have a two hour lunch break?
4. Do you have a drugs and alcohol policy?
5. Can I date co-workers?
6. How many warnings do I get before I get fired?
7. Do you really need to check my references?
8. What does the company do?
9. When will I be eligible for promotion?
10. Do you check the validity of academic qualifications?
Want to know what questions you should ask?
To find a list of some questions that you should ask during an interview check out: Top 10 Interview Questions & Answers
To find more careers articles visit: Careers Advice
Search for Jobs
To search for the latest jobs in Zambia visit: www.gozambiajobs.com/jobs