Applications for UK’s Chevening Scholarships will open from 1 August 2014 to 15 November 2014 for students wishing to study in the UK in the academic year 2015-2016.
What are the Chevening Scholarships?
Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and partner organisations. Chevening Scholarships are awarded to talented professionals who are potential future leaders, decision-makers and opinion formers. The scholarships offer financial support to study for a Master’s degree at one of the UK’s leading universities, and the opportunity to become part of an influential and highly regarded global network.
When can I apply?
Applications for 2015/2016 Chevening Scholarships in Zambia are now open, and will close on 15 November at 23:59 GMT.
What Scholarships are available in Zambia?
- Chevening Zambia Scholarships
- Chevening Zambia/Scottish Government Scholarships
- Chevening Central Partnership Awards
What can I study?
For Chevening Zambia Scholarships, we accept applications from a wide range of subject areas, and particularly welcome applications in the following fields:
- Good governance, transparency and human rights
- Economics (economic development/investment/entrepreneurship)
- Climate change and sustainable development
What does a Chevening Scholarship in Zambia include?
- A monthly stipend
- Travel to and from your country via an approved route
- An arrival and excess baggage allowance
- A thesis or dissertation grant
- The cost of an entry clearance visa
- Tuition fees
There is also a global Chevening fee cap of £13,000 for MBA and Masters in Finance. If the tuition fees of your chosen university course exceed this amount, you will be required to fund the remainder of your tuition fees.
How do I apply?
- Please read this important information before you apply
- Follow the instructions on the Apply page to submit your application
Facebook page: www.facebook .com/ukinzambia
Visit our website: www.gov.uk/government/world/zambia
or call the British High Commission in Lusaka on +260 211 423200