Interested in a career in business? Knowledge of finance will be key to your success. This Introduction to Financial and Management Accounting course is an ideal starting point if you want to:
- Start a career in business, finance or accountancy
- Study business or finance at school or college
- Launch your own start-up
- Prepare for ACCA’s exams in Recording Financial Transactions (FA1) and Management Information (MA1).
And the best thing is you do not need any previous knowledge of accounting.
What you’ll learn
- Business transactions, the banking system and double entry bookkeeping
- Payroll and ledger accounts
- Reconciliation and preparing the trial balance
- The nature and purpose of cost and management accounting
- How to record and classify costs
- How to use spreadsheets