Earn a Free Certificate in Social Sector Leadership
Want to increase your knowledge and earn a Free Certificate in Social Sector Leadership?
Philanthropy University (created in collaboration with the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley) is giving you the opportunity to study for free and earn a certificate.
What is Philanthropy University?
Philanthropy University aims to impact the lives of 100 million people by 2020 by training hundreds of thousands of learners working for social good, elevating their cause and furthering their reach.
Philanthropy University aims to help you discover what it takes to be a leader, determine the best strategy to further your cause and learn how to launch your idea into action.
The certificate includes the following courses:
- Global Social Entrepeneurship
- Leadership: Ten Rules For Impact And Meaning
- How To Scale Social Impact
- Fundraising: How To Connect With Donors
- Financial Modelling For The Social Sector
- Organisational Capacity: Assessment To Action
- Essentials Of Nonprofit Strategy
To enroll for free just visit the Philanthropy University website www.philanthropyu.org.