There was significant interest generated following our recent analysis of the sector of jobs listed on www.gozambiajobs.com. As a result we have determined to provide monthly analysis of the sector of jobs advertised on www.gozambiajobs.com. We hope that this information will be of use to job seekers, employers and academics.
What is your view on the information provided above?
- Are some sectors more likely to recruit at certain times? If so, which sectors and when?
- Is this information representative of the wider jobs market in Zambia?
- Does this information provide any useful clues to students and those looking to study?
- Are you surprised that a particular sector is over or underestimated?
- Which sectors to you think will develop (or decline) in the next 10 years?
To find more careers articles visit: Careers Advice
Search for Jobs
To search for the latest jobs in Zambia visit: www.gozambiajobs.com/jobs
1 thought on “Employment Sector Analysis – Zambia”
Not at the current time. However, we will be able to do this going forward.