Website Yalelo Limited
Zambia's No. 1 Fish
Yalelo is a leading supplier and pioneer of aquaculture in Zambia, bringing together local resources and world-leading practices. Founded in 2011, we have grown quickly to become the leading fisheries firm in Zambia and among the largest aquaculture firms in Africa. We breed and grow our tilapia on the shores of Lake Kariba and sell our product fresh nation-wide.
Yalelo seeks the services of a qualified Accountant to reinforce decision making, communication and processes that align with the company strategy.
The Accountant will be responsible for, among other things:
- Facilitate timely payments & accurate sales receipts
- Process payroll in a timely and accurate manner
- Oversee bookkeeping/general ledger
- Maintain clear AR & AP records. Ensure that payments and collections are made in line with company policies.
- Statutory payments and filings
- Financial Reporting and Planning
- Policy & Controls
- Team Management of junior team members
- Tertiary qualification holder
- 3 years + work experience, inclusive of time spent wholly or considerably within the private sector
- Strong leadership skills
- Dedicated team player who takes initiative, is detail
- oriented, organized and has proven ability to follow up tasks through to quality completion
- Comfortable working with internal and external parties
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
If you are the person we are looking for Apply Here
Deadline: 26th April, 2017.
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.