Website Expanded Church Response
Expanded Church Response (ECR)
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Expanded Church Response (ECR) is a faith-based organization implementing OVC, GBV, HIV/AIDS, and other programs to mitigate human suffering and bring transformational development.
ECR has implemented programs funded by USAID, European Union, UNICEF, and Global Fund either directly or through a range of highly regarded local and international organizations. Working with partners like these, the private sector, and government, we are seeing communities awakened to new ways to improve quality of life for the most vulnerable, and rise up to be the key to their own transformation.
ECR is seeking a qualified, highly motivated and innovative candidates with a passion for the vulnerable and awakening potential in others, to fill in the following position below.
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
JOB PURPOSE: To assist the Operations Manager in the management of fleet and administrative tasks and to ensure effective, smooth, efficient operations.
REPORTING LINES: Post-holder reports to: Operations Manager;
Staff reporting to this post: Receptionist, Office Assistants
- Assist the Operations Director in fleet and operations management, Coordinate all transports and logistics on a daily basis and ensure all log books are properly updated, Conduct a monthly review of all log books including the log books for district vehicles and review mileage analysis in accordance with organization policies and regulations
- Manage all utility bills including telephones, security, office utilities etc
- Ensure ECR fixed assets register is updated and properly tagged
- Ensure Fixed assets are verified on a quarterly basis
- Timely preparation of operations related requests
- Supervise Receptionist and Office Assistant and ensure smooth operations
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
- At least a Degree in related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ related experience
- Excellent organizational and operations skills
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bright and ability to manage competing tasks
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as an effective member of the Team
- Ability to communicate effectively in English orally and in writing
All Applications including updated CVs and academic / professional qualification should be sent to [email protected]
Or via Post using the Postal Address; P.O 34691, House Number 3, Lagos Road, Rhodespark, Lusaka
Closing date is 20th January 2017 at 17:00 hrs.