Website MTN Zambia
- Provide leadership, direction and overall management for the Applications support team and a portfolio of services and projects.
- Ensure that all applications meet business requirements, goals and roadmap; fulfil end user requirements and identify and resolve system issues.
- Continuously review, improve and integrate processes in order to improve efficiencies while keeping complexity to a minimum;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to identify how applications can best enable business goals.
- Ensure compliance of internal SLA between the Application team and business departments.
- Manage Vendors, ensuring adherence to SLA, service availability and uptime, ultimately delivering good customer experience.
- Working closely with the IS Security team to ensure complete security and audit compliance across all applications.
- Ensure the timely execution of projects as per CAPEX budget alongside CPG governance team.
- Provide support and assist in coordinating Demand management related activities.
- Assist with managing activities as assigned by Head Of IT Department
Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or telecommunications engineering, or relevant university degree.
Post graduate diploma in project management or recognized certification in project management.
3 years’ experience in Telecommunications industry handling various applications
Project management experience with exposure both network/IT
Computer literacy with emphasis on project management packages MS project or enterprise system.
Able to travel within Zambia, ability to work long hours and under pressure.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Applications should be e-mailed to [email protected] Please indicate the job title in the subject of you e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted and closing date for accepting applications is 26/04/2017.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.