A well established lodge in Lusaka seeks a qualified individual to hold the position of Book Keeper.
This is a mid-level position, suitable for a hard-working individual with strong bookkeeping ability, dead-line driven, excellent communication skills in English and a strong customer service ethic. Salary is negotiable based on competency and relevant experience.
Duties and responsibilities
The Successful candidate will be responsible for managing all Bookkeeping needs:
- Full bookkeeping function up to Balance Sheet
- Full debtors and creditors function
- Stock Management
- Setting up and loading debit order batches
- Billing reconciliations of relevant services
- Customer service for billing queries
- Other duties reasonably expected within the role
Minimum job requirements
- School certificate
- Must be a member of ZICA
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Bookkeeping role
- A diploma or degree in bookkeeping, accounting or finance
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Excellent communication skills and high level of professionalism
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Flexibility and the ability to accommodate change
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Word and MS Excel
- Proficiency in Pastel Payroll
Position in company
The Bookkeeper will report to the Assistant Accountant.
Applications for this position should be sent to Anderson Manda at [email protected] with “Bookkeeping Applicant” in the subject line. All applications must include the following to be considered:
- A covering letter
- Full CV
- Indication of your expected salary
Deadline for receiving applications is 18th February, 2017.