Requisition Number: 499833
Contract Type: Fixed Term
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. has grown from a small mineral operation in Zambia into a multinational mining business in less than two decades, with a global portfolio of copper and nickel assets in Europe, Africa, Australia and South America. This phenomenal growth is down to FQM people who have strived to be Bolder, Smarter and Driven in everything they do.
In March 2013, First Quantum Minerals acquired Inmet Mining Corporation, a Canadian-based mining company primarily producing copper and zinc from mines in Finland, Spain and Turkey, with also a major copper deposit under development in Panama, known as Cobre Panama. The combination of the First Quantum and Inmet assets has created one of the world’s leading copper producers with a geographically diversified portfolio of high-quality operations and development projects in eight countries across five continents.
With a strategic plan to produce more than 1 million tonnes per annum of copper within five years, the Company is poised to become the largest, widely-held pure-play copper producer and one of the top five copper producers in the world.
This holder of this position will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
- Planning and directing food preparation.
- Participating in cooking and baking
- Managing subordinate kitchen staff
- Ensuring that the food being served meets acceptable minimum standards.
- Training and scheduling
- Quality Control
- Perform any other work as instructed by the superiors
- Grade 12
- Professional Cookery and or Catering Courses
- Has been a chef in a supervisory position for more than 3 years
- Must be computer literate
- Must be fluent in English
- Must work well under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Good attitude
- Must not easily be tempted
- People person
- Must be confident in their position
Applications close: 12 Jan 2017 FLE Standard Time