Website Hair Credentials Zambia Ltd
Job ID#: HCZL_03
Company: Hair Credentials Zambia Limited
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Job Category: Sales
Regular/Temp: Regular Employee
Hair Credentials Zambia Limited, Godrej Company, is a leading synthetic Hair Manufacturer as well as advanced hair care products.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to relieve department managers or staff of administrative details
- Accumulate and coordinate data, prepare and/or process input for reports, maintain records and files, and perform various clerical duties
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers, prepare sales invoices, credit notes, etc
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee’s performance
- Organizing and maintaining inventory and storage area
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Discuss and coordinate activities with other departments
- Requires BS degree in logistics, computer science, supply chain management or business administration
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency, Strong organisational and time management skills
- Two or more years’ experience in a field related to the specialized functional area or unit where assigned.
- Must possess the ability to grasp new concepts quickly and maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to establish priorities.
- Ability to identify issues and solve routine problems.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to accurately document and report.
- Full knowledge of computer operations and applications.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours as required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
Send your Detailed CV and Cover letter to: [email protected]
Closing date: 23rd March, 2017