SOCIETY FOR FAMILY HEALTH
Better Choices, Healthier Lives
Job Title: Data Entry Clerks – Mansa x 3, Mpika x3 & Ndola x3
Society for Family Health is recruiting Data Entry Clerks to be based in three different Regions. The candidates should be focused, energetic, well-organized and suitably qualified professional with at least 3 years’ experience in data entry and processing. Data Entry Clerks will be responsible for data collection, data entry, filling and reporting key performance indicators for SARAI project. They will be closely liaising with Management Information Systems Assistant (MISA) for data collection, entry, and quality checks for generating reports.
- Ensure health facility level Family Planning(FP) data are collected and entered systematically, timely and accurately
- Effectively manage the project dataset and project Monitoring and Evaluation tools at regional level
- Validate Family Planning data and conduct analysis
- Support MISA in creation and sharing of reports with key regional stakeholders summarizing progress against key indicators and other requirements as requested.
- Support MISA in coordination of data needs to Project teams in the regions, for information based decisions and implementation
- Secure information by backing up dataset and filing all data collection forms
- Participate in Health Management Information Systems (HMIS) meetings and trainings.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned from time to time
Qualifications, experience and abilities
- Diploma or higher qualification in Social Sciences or Management Information Systems from a reputable institution.
- Three (3) years’ work experience of data processing, however consideration maybe given to candidates with first degrees that have little experience.
- Ability to organize and manage programme data and maintain Computer systems up to acceptable standards.
- Ability to work well in a wide range of community settings
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Highly motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness of information
- Skilled in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook and MS Access.
PLEASE EMAIL APPLICATION AND CV TO: [email protected] or send to The Human Resources Manager, Society for Family Health, Plot No. 549, Ituna Road, P.O Box 50770, Lusaka- Clearly indicate “DATA ENTRY CLERK” & town of preference.
Closing Date: 13th January 2017