As global demand for food and fuel continues to rise, we are dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Syngenta is one of the world’s leading companies with more than 28,000 employees in over 90 countries. We work in a collaborative an inspiring culture where personal contribution is rewarded and growth and development are at the heart of our culture.
There’s never been a more important time to join Syngenta.
- To manage the Country demand in CP and Seeds scheduling in order to achieve the target Customer Service Levels at the appropriate cost
- Data management using planning tools and to ensure all changes in product range are correctly reflected to allow for efficient demand planning.
- Ensure that forecast is visible as early as possible. Monitor Phase-out products and ensure forecast is reflected correctly. Maintain Life Cycle Codes.
- Works closely with regional and global supply chain stakeholders to ensure stocks are ordered within agreed working capital levels and Best Practise is followed at all times.
- Work closely with Order Management and Tolling & Logistics Planner and to ensure OTIF deliveries and no stock outs of key products.
- To use market information to negotiate better supply dates and to minimise stock outsoar or arrival delays
- Balance Country Forecast with Demand and Supply; communicate supply constraints and improvements impacting the business via Supply Operations Manager and Head of Zambia Supply
- Review Country EDF events on a monthly basis and advise the Commercial Team on Supply Chain progression.
- Seizes opportunities to improve business performance.
- Make things happen – delivers quality at speed.
- To support the local supply chain team in its daily activities of stock management, ordering processes.
- Process country orders in the ERP system
- Update orders summary and communicate to CU management team
- Manage ERP MDM
- Experience in Crop Protection
- Strong Excel skills and ideally good knowledge of SAP
- Ability to work to strict timescales, deadlines and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to be flexible to meet both customer and business needs.
- Must be self-motivated and work with minimum supervision
- Communicates effectively with key stakeholders (int/external).
- Strong organizational of daily work, Implements strategy successfully.
- Thinks outside the box – finds novel solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Science / Agriculture.