Examinations Council of Zamba
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced applicants to fill the following vacant positions the Administration Department.
DRIVER – ECZ 7(3)
Reporting to the Transport Officer, the Driver will drive ECZ motor vehicles on official duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drives the Council vehicles to various destinations on official duties;
- Prepares accident and theft reports and submits to the Senior Driver.
- Reports any malfunction in vehicles to the Senior Driver; and
- Cleans motor vehicles
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- School Certificate or its equivalent
- Must have a Class C Driver’s License with no restrictions
- At least 2 years relevant work experience
- Must have knowledge of basic mechanics
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must have good driving skills
Applicants who meet me above qualifications are encouraged to submit an application letter copies of Academic and or Professional certificates together With detailed Curriculum Vitae including three (3) traceable references and day time telephone numbers. All applications should reach the undersigned not later than 5 May, 2017.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Acting Council Secretary
Examinations Council of Zambia
P.O Box 50432