Your One Stop HR Business Provider
One of clients a courier and logistics company are looking for three (03)experienced Field Sales Representatives that have a passion for selling and are able to hit the ground running.
The Field Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new customer accounts and managing account relationships. In addition the Field Sales Representative will be responsible for building and maintaining strong business relationships across multi-channel accounts, to deliver incremental opportunities to the national and regional agreed plan.
- Manage key accounts
- Act as the point of contact for clients
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their needs
- Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
- With the help of the Commercial Manager Forecast and develop sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Maintain and expand client database in the assigned territory
- Increase income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Be commercially aware and have a good solid understanding of the International/Domestic Courier Industry.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent
- Must have proven experience in Sales and Marketing of services
- 3-4 years sales and marketing experience especially in field work (face-to-face sales & marketing experience)
- Computer Literate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player
- Hands on experience with customer service
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and time-management skills
SEND YOUR COVER LETTER AND CV to [email protected]