BBC Media Action
BBC Media Action is the international development charity of the BBC. BBC Media Action uses media and communication to reduce poverty and promote human rights in developing countries.Our work in Zambia currently falls into two main thematic areas: governance and health. We are currently looking to recruit the following position:
FINANCE OFFICER (one position)
Overall Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for project accounting and other key finance functions of BBC Media Action in Zambia.
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Finalist of ZICA / Natech or part ACCA/CIMA
- At least 3 years work experience within a recognised NGO or INGO.
- Must be a paid up member of ZICA.
- Experience of project accounting and working with a variety of donors
- Strong experience of operating and working with an automated financial accounting system. Competent in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong team player; able to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines; strong communication skills
Interested applicants who meet the above specified requirements should send a motivational letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th February 2017. Applications should be sent as one document and clearly state which position is being applied for.
At this stage do not attach any certificates or references. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.