The Site Representative will provide administrative on site support to all GE employees in the site. The role will work with the region site leader to enhance and achieve country operational excellence, drive compliance, controllership and simplification initiatives
- Provide an effective administrative on site support to all GE employees in the site.
- Maintain a document management system in the country which includes but not limited to invoice receipt and scanning to BPO; document custody both electronic and hard copy as per country’s regulations and audit purposes.
- Provide logistical support during senior leader visits.
- Legal Entity and Branch registrations, commercial registrations and ongoing renewals;
- Local regulation and legislation change advisory and supporting Legal Counsel when dealing with local external attorneys or license renewals.
- Support WHT &VAT process including preparing and providing manual WHT Certificates to the suppliers and preparing tax compliant invoices where applicable.
- Support Statutory and tax filings and audits.
- Become Liaison and business partner of GE Businesses operating in the country in order to be able to execute on shared service requirements.
- Support the on site commercial activities including but not limited to bid support
- Bachelors Degree Preferably in Administration/Finance &Accounting/Economics
- 2-4 years working experience
- Basic knowledge and background in accounting & finance
- Excellent communication and execution skills
- High integrity standards
- Fluency in English
- Customer focus and ability to prioritize customer needs
- Ability to work well in a pressured environment under tight deadlines
- Ability to consistently produce high quality work with an eye for detail and accuracy