British American Tobacco
- Ensure Warehousing standards are maintained at all times e.g FIFO, stacking height, etc.
- Monitor and sign-off any FGs movements to and from the FGs stores.
- Comply with all rules and regulations relevant to FGs store.
- Infestation – implement approved weevil trap system and ensured these are checked daily.
- Infestation – ensure excellent housekeeping to ensure no infestation risk.
- Adherence to approved internal control systems procedures and solutions.
- Fire Hazard – Ensure BAT approved Fire control systems are in place for the FGs store.
- Effectively Manage stock loading and movement to ensure no damages – i.e. unnecessary stock losses.
Diploma level qualification in Inventory Management or Supply Chain qualification e.g. Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply(CIPS)
2x years’ experience in a similar role
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?jobId=171114&partnerid=30015&siteid=5134 →