Website Mika Hotels Limited
Mika Hotels is one of the fastest growing Indigenous companies.
Job Title: Food & Beverage Supervisor
Location: Chamba Valley
Responsible to: General Manager
Scope and General Purpose:
To supervise and control all catering outlets of the hotel to the required standards within the agreed budgetary limits and parameters of the law – in particular the liquor law.
- Excellent communicator
- Able to train and lead a diverse team of staff
- Customer and detail orientated
- Able to work under pressure and think outside the box
- Is conversant with budgets and able to work within set parameters
- Has at least 5 years experience in a similar role. A hotel background will be an added advantage.
- Should have a minimum of a Diploma in General Hospitality Management
How to Apply:
An application letter, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae with copies of Academic and Professional Certificates and contactable references and letters should be sent to [email protected] by the 21st February 2017
Please indicate the job title and location in the subject line of your e-mail.
The Human Resources and Administration Manager,
Chamba Valley Exotic Hotel,
P.O Box 38836,