The company is a leading International micro lending financial institution operating in emerging markets in Europe and recently launched operations in Africa. With over 7 years’ experience in various markets across Europe, we have funded more than 100m USD in loans and serve more than tens of thousands of satisfied customers. The company aims to be one of the pioneers in the Zambia that would offer modern online and mobile application micro lending services to private individuals in the most convenient way.
Due to further expansion, we are inviting suitably qualified ambitious professionals to apply for the position listed below:
HEAD – BRANCH OPERATIONS (X1)
This role reports directly to the Country Manager. The ideal candidate is responsible for the overall performance and routine running of the Branch network. Establish and maintain positive internal relationships, plan and deliver an effective strategy for a successful business growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exhibiting sound knowledge of the Bank’s product and service bouquet, credit principles, sales and administration
- Cultivating and maintaining a customer focus by ensuring that Customers are handled in a professional manner and that all information provided is correct.
- Strengthening the sales focus by proactively marketing products and cross-selling to new / existing Customers to meet Business objectives
- Ensuring effective administrative management of the frontline service & back office support units.
- 5 years minimum work experience in same capacity or related
- Degree in Banking and Finance or Commerce-related field
- Challenging and dynamic work in a rapidly growing company
- Support from an experienced and enthusiastic international team
- Attractive salary and motivation package
How to apply:
Contact HR : email@example.com
Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document.
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
Closing date for accepting applications is 22/02/2017.
*Note: That only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.