Right to Care
Right to Care has the following vacancy and encourages suitably qualified candidates to apply.
Position: Human Resources Officer – EQUIP Zambia
Reporting to: Human Resources Manager – EQUIP
Main Purpose of the Job: The incumbent will be fully responsible to facilitate, manage and control the specialised Human Resource Processes in compliance with the relevant Labour Legislation requirements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in HRM/or Social Science or related field
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Member of Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management (ZIHRM)
- Minimum 4 years of HR generalist work experience
Key Performance Areas amongst others include:
Recruitment and Selection:
- Administer and control recruitment assignments as assigned by the Head of HR in accordance with the company’s recruitment policy and recruit checklist
- Review and facilitate companywide induction for new and existing employees
- Facilitate and control the company wide Performance Appraisal requirements in accordance with the annual deadline dates
- Facilitate with Line Managers to make changes on the system as required
Job Descriptions and Departmental Organizational structures:
- Facilitate and control the company wide job descriptions by ensuring that every team member has a signed and accepted job description on their employee file and job titles are correct and changes are communicated to payroll.
- Ensure that job descriptions are reviewed by Line Managers annually and changes are signed and accepted by all parties
- Ensure that all departmental organograms are signed off by the Departmental Head and changes are updated.
- Be part of the Job Grading Committee to ensure that jobs are graded correctly and the correct remuneration levels are applied.
Policies & Procedures:
- Ensure that all HR policies and procedures are reviewed, signed off and are compliant with the required labour legislation.
- Comply with all the company’s rules and regulations and policies and procedures
Industrial Relations Support:
- Provide support to the Head of HR as and when requested on IR matters.
- Provide support and sit in disciplinary cases for staff members by ensuring that you utilise the disciplinary case checklist before proceeding for all case hearings.
- Attend to members of staff grievances and complaints and ensuring that the grievance procedure is followed
Ad Hoc HR Projects:
- Work with the HR team members in the facilitation and implementation of ad hoc HR projects.
Performance Self Development:
- Identify own training needs and informs supervisor
- Keeps abreast with all Human Resources policies and amendments
- Keeps abreast with all relevant legislation
Employee Satisfaction Survey:
- Administer and control the company wide employee satisfaction survey and present the results to management.
- Facilitate counter measure activities as per the satisfaction survey results
Technical skills and behavioral competencies:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Pay attention to detail
- Good Planning and organizing skills
- Team Player
- Computer literate: MS Office and VIP
Interested applicants must submit their CV, Qualifications, ID Copy, letter of motivation and 3 professional references, stating full name of referee, relationship, email address and contact telephone numbers by: 17 March 2017.
This also confirms that by applying for the above mentioned position you consent to Right to Care to conduct qualification, ID, Criminal and Reference checks which is part of our recruitment process.
Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application as being unsuccessful, we nonetheless want to thank you for your interest shown in our organization. Right to Care web-site: www.righttocare.org