Website ZAMBIA QUALIFICATIONS AUTHORITY
The Zambia Qualifications Authority (ZAQA), a statutory body under the Ministry of Higher Education, was established by the ZAQA Act No. 13 of 2011 to provide for the registration and accreditation of qualifications, and ensure that standards and registered qualifications are internationally comparable.
ZAQA is currently seeking the services of suitable persons to fill the position of:
Information, Education and Communication Specialist (01)
The overall purpose of the job is to increase public awareness and maintain internal communication systems of the Authority
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences
- A Diploma in Mass Communication or any related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience within the IEC field at middle management level
- Good communication skills (Both written and spoken) and ability to analyse and solve problems
- Professional knowledge of network administration and database management;
The detailed Job Descriptions can be found on the ZAQA website: www.zaqa.gov.zm
Interested candidates meeting the above specifications should apply enclosing their CVs and certified copies of qualifications to:
The Director and Chief Executive Officer
Zambia Qualifications Authority
3rd Floor, Finsbury Park
P O Box 51103
Email: [email protected]
The closing date for receiving applications is 24th January 2017.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO.