Website J&J Transport Zambia Ltd
J&J Transport Zambia Ltd is looking for suitably qualified individuals who will be able to contribute to organizational excellence by assisting in the Company’s logistical operations.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Amongst others, they include:
- Daily client updates
- Fleet tracking and monitoring of fleet transit times
- Coordination of truck loading and offloading times to avoid delays and boost turnaround times
- Breakdown coordination and accident recovery
- Driver coordination
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
- Relevant educational qualifications and training in Logistics and Freight Management
- 3-5 years experience in the transport and logistics industry with IT knowledge and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products (word; excel; power point);
- Good communication and Co-operation skills;
- Details and results orientated (with a focus on timely delivery, accuracy and quality when working);
- High levels of responsibility and accountability.
Interested candidates are to send a cover letter and their CVs (no more than three pages) with copies of their qualifications to [email protected] by Monday 27th March 2017
NOTE: All applicants are thanked for their interest, and after assessments only shortlisted candidates will be further contacted.