Your One Stop HR Business Provider
The membership officer will be responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per company standards, attending to client needs quickly, and accurately giving out information to clients.
Duties and responsibilities
- Clear and complete information provision to new members, to ensure all terms and conditions are understood, and to avoid miscommunication and dissatisfaction of members
- Timely updates on the website for any new developments and additional services to members
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Sending subscription reminders to clients a month before the end of each quarter
- Ensuring all members have their ID photos taken or collected from them
- Follow up on non-renewing members
- Preparation of monthly membership movement report
- Accurate and timely linking and reactivation of membership accounts
- Timely and accurate updating of member information – contact details, payers, demographics, etc
- Any other duties as may be assigned regarding membership from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
· Full Grade 12 certificate with credit in English
· Advanced Certificate or Diploma in any business field or equivalent
· Computer Literate
· Must have a minimum of 2 years in the same or similar capacity
· Work experience in the insurance industry (Handling Health Insurance) will be an added advantage
· Good Communication and interpersonal skills
· Trustworthy and initiative