British American Tobacco
1. Make available the required Filters for planned production.
2. Ensure machines are operating at optimul efficiency with regards to OEC and AMO.
3. Ensure sufficient safety stock of Filters is kept at all times.
4. Ensure all EHS regulations & procedures are complied with at all times.
5. Check and sign off all guards and interlock checklist at the beginning of the shift. Report immediately to Supervisor if there are issues.
6. Record production downtimes on the production sheets.
7. Ensure that specification sheet for the brand is made available on the machines before starting any production.
8. Report to Production & Maintenance Technician any incorrect, sub-standards materials.
9. Ensure CIL is carried out properly on all Packing machines.
10. Close the vacuum and compressed air lines at the end of shift.
11. Ensure Brand changeover procedures are strictly complied with.
Diploma Holder in Technical/Electronic discipline
3 x years’ experience in a reputable manufacturing industry
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.