British American Tobacco
1. Ensure all EHS regulations & procedures are complied with at all times.
2. Ensure machines are operating at optimul efficiency with regards to OEC and AMO.
3. Conduct necessary checks at beginning and throughout the shift
4. Check and sign off all guards and interlock checklist at the beginning of the shift. Report immediately to Supervisor if there are issues.
5. Record production downtimes on the production sheets.
6. Ensure that specification sheet for the brand is made available on the machines before starting any production.
7. Ensure that the WMs on the machine correspond to the specification sheet. Report to Production & Maintenance Technician any incorrect, sub-standards materials – only start running after QA sign off
8. Check the brand code to that on the specification.
9. Ensure CIL is carried out properly on all Packing machines
10. Ensure Brand changeover procedures are strictly complied with.
11. Perform regular quality inspections on the product & fill out the QA forms as required.
Diploma Holder in Technical/Electronic discipline
3 x years’ experience in a reputable manufacturing industry preferably in a tobacco related industry.
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?jobId=171200&partnerid=30015&siteid=5134 →