Requisition Number: 499858
Contract Type: Fixed Term
The holder of this position will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
- Control of a fencing crew.
- Maintain a weekly roster and program for the fencing crew with a time table and completion program.
- Ensure fencing crews adhere to site plans and stated fencing standards
- Maintain a high quality standard of workmanship and maximise output/production.
- Ensuring fitting and material usage is according to plan.
- Check for defects and ensure material specifications are maintained
- Making sure regulation and safety issues are adhered to
- Any other duties as directed by superiors.
- Diploma/Craft Certificate – in Construction related Courses e.g.(Metal
- Class C Driver’s License with minimum 2 years driving experience.
- Knowledge of Electric Fencing components
- Must be able to use a Dump level
- Candidate should have minimum 5 years’ working experience in a senior role pic and or foreman.
- Any experience with fencing installation will be an added advantage
- Bolder, Smarter & Driven initiative
- Thinking safety at all times
- Upholding quality
- Technical Skill
- Standby and overtime where required
- Understanding of Labour regulations
- Mathematics and Writing Skills
- Understanding Site Plans
Advertised: 11 Jan 2017 FLE Standard Time
Applications close: 25 Jan 2017 FLE Standard Time
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://careers.first-quantum.com/cw/en/job/499858/person-in-charge-fencing →