With subsidiaries in more than 21 African countries, BIA’s operations are in the Sales and After-sales services of equipment for mines, quarries, public works, recycling, handling and power generation in West and Central Africa. BIA is able to offer a wide range of equipment and accessories from well-known manufacturers such as Komatsu, Sandvik, Bomag, Cummins and Yale.
BIA Zambia is currently looking for a Procurement & Logistics Assistant for its operations to be based in Kitwe.
- Manage discrepancies for emergency and stock orders
- Manage pre-alerts and communication with Clearing Agents/forwarders
- Manage and update register for goods in transit
- Manage documentation for repair and return shipments (Temporary exports)
- Manage the ex-bonding process
- Purchasing and Supply Diploma/Diploma transport &logistics or Equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience at same level
- Procurement & Logistics experience a must
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office application Excel & word a must
- Knowledge of Pivoting tables and conditional formatting and other mathematical functions a must
- Good English Language Skills (Written & Oral)
- Communication Skills
- Planning & Organising
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Work
- Information seeking
- Relationship Building
Send applications by 25 April 2017.
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.