British American Tobacco
- Responsible for converting the Production Plan from Regional Supply team to a short terms Production Schedule in an optimum manner in terms of Capacity and Resources.
- Responsible for Order Placement Timing, Supply / Demand Alignment, Material Replenishment and Supplier Performance.
- Sourcing the most affordable materials for the company’s manufacturing process.
- Projecting stock levels of FGs, CRT, WMs and other inputs.
- Monitoring delivery times to ensure they are on time.
- Analyze and identify any risks associated with Master Production Plan received from Regional Planning. Feedback any such risks proactively to Regional Planning team and Line Manager
- Create and maintain a rolling 3-month Master Production Plan for designated products taking into regards the production capacity, manufacturing lead times and sales forecasts.
- Maintain agreed inventory levels for finished goods and other materials in line with the stock safety levels to ensure product availability.
- Make delivery commitments on MTO products, which involve checking uncommitted material and availability of Production capacity.
- To maintain supplier vendor schedules for both local and international suppliers as per Service Level Agreements (SLA) seeking opportunities for process improvement.
- Work with Factory team to ensure Works orders and raised and closed on time.
- Data analysis and reporting for decision making in the EMF2 process, including quarterly, monthly and weekly production schedule, inventory, stock holding and other related reports as required.
A relevant University degree or equivalent
At least 1 years’ experience in a Supply Chain role, (Manufacturing Industry prefably)
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?jobId=171203&partnerid=30015&siteid=5134 →