Right to Care has the following vacancy and encourages suitably qualified candidates to apply.
Position: Program Driver – EQUIP
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Reporting to: Program Coordinator – EQUIP
Qualifications and Experience:
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate
- Must have a valid Zambian driving License with a minimum of Class C.
- Good knowledge of car mechanics, a certificate in car maintenance is an added advantage.
- 3 years’ experience of driving manual transmission vehicles, USAID or similar projects experience will be an added advantage.
- Must have thorough knowledge of the Road Safety rules and regulations.
- Defensive driving training will be an added advantage.
- Must be 30 years and above.
- Honest, mature and sober character
- Fluent proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Working knowledge of Computers: Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to prioritize work and need for urgency.
- Knowledge of USAID Rules and Regulations would be an advantage.
- Willing to travel to projects sites regularly.
Key Performance Areas amongst others include:
- Program Facilitation, Motor Vehicle Maintenance, Document Management and Self-Management.
Interested applicants must submit their CV, Qualifications, ID Copy, letter of motivation and 3 professional references, stating full name of referee, relationship, email address and contact telephone numbers by: 17 March 2017.
This also confirms that by applying for the above mentioned position you consent to Right to Care to conduct qualification, ID, Criminal and Reference checks which is part of our recruitment process.
Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application as being unsuccessful, we nonetheless want to thank you for your interest shown in our organization. Right to Care web-site: www.righttocare.org