Precision Recruitment International
Our client who has an investment in Zambia’s Northern Province and specialize in growing seed potatoes and other crops, are looking to recruit a Project Manager. The position will be based in LUSAKA with travel to Mbala, Northern Zambia.
PROJECT MANAGER (AGRI) – Zambian Citizens/ Residents ONLY
SKILL REQUIREMENTS: Project Management Quali Or Excellent Experience, Ms Project Or Similar Pm Software, Organisational And Logistical Skills, Logical Thinker, Resourceful Excel, Word, Ppt Etc
The Project Manager will be required to implement large green field agricultural projects in Northern Zambia.
The PM will be required to work under the current Project Lead to:
- Track all aspects of greenfield agricultural projects using project software
- Ensure timelines are adhered to
- Present reports as required
- Make all applications and follow up on issuance for various licenses, clearances and permits
- Co-ordinate contractors and consultants
- Ensure correct contracts and TORs are in place for above contractors and consultants
- Ensure ESIA and RAP are carried out in accordance with world standards
- Discover, obtain and collate quotes for all project expenditure as required
- Facilitate importation and clearance as required
- Carry out all other administrative and logistical tasks as required by the Project Lead
Type of person
This person should be energetic with excellent project management skill and a high degree of self-motivation. Experience with Zambian bureaucratic departments advantageous. Knowledge of agriculture advantageous. Should be able to juggle many tasks without ‘dropping the ball’. Willingness to work as part of a young dynamic team.
If you are interested in applying, kindly email a copy of your CV ONLY in WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regret: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 11th January 2017