Your One Stop HR Business Provider
To provide a quality, competent, clinical care to all patients that enhances the wellbeing of the patients.
Duties and responsibilities
- Demonstrate knowledge based on the health/illness status of the individual patient
- Provide sound decision making in care of individual patients
- Set priorities in nursing care based on patients’ needs through organizing and planning work. Developing specific goals and plans to accomplish work.
- Ensure continuity of care
- Administer medications and other therapies as prescribed
- Formulate a plan of care in collaboration with patients and other members of the team.
- Implement planned nursing care to achieve identified outcomes.
- Evaluate progress towards expected outcomes.
- Respond to the urgency of patients conditions.
- Communicating with supervisors, peers or subordinates-providing information to supervises co-workers and subordinates by telephone, in written form or in person.
- Inspecting Equipment and other necessary tools for work to identify problems/defects to ascertain fitness for work.
- To maintain a high level of personal hygiene and cleanliness, and to be always pleasant in demeanor, welcoming and compassionate
- To maintain a good relationship with all co-workers, patients and visitors.
- To communicate effectively with all patients and referring issues which cannot be dealt with to the sister- in-charge/seniors
- Prudent management of resources and environment.
- Responsible to observe duty hours and not to leave the premises before or during working hours.
Qualifications and Experience
· Diploma in Nursing
· Plus MIDWIFERY/THEATRE/CRITICAL CARE Certificate (THIS IS A MUST)
· 3 years post qualification experience especially in a private Hospital
· Computer Literate
· Good Communication and interpersonal skills