Job Title: Regulatory Manager
- Achieve, extend and maintain license to sell (registrations) for Syngenta products in Zambia
- Provide regulatory expertise to the business
- Plan and execute regulatory activities in Zambia and find innovative registration approaches within the legal regulatory framework
- Support all regulatory activities in Tanzania.
- Manage all registration activities for Zambia and provide support to Tanzania. This includes the preparation of registration submissions; answering requests from authorities; covering regulatory aspects of product labelling and formulation/source changes; keeping Syngenta internal registration databases up to date
- Provide regulatory expertise and foresight to the business. Keep regulatory and business informed on regulatory changes and emerging issues which require proactive management
- Provide annual plans, timelines and budget needs for all registration activities in-line with portfolio strategy/priorities. Track, review and report registration progress against targets
- Establish a network with regulatory authorities, represent company interests and shape the local regulatory environment. Maintain close contact to local partners in order to grow and maintain expertise of national registration processes and legislations
- Proactively manage product related issues, stewardship activities
- Support supply chain on regulatory matters (shelf-life extensions, country of origin issues, review of inspection certificates, etc.)
- Ensures, in coordination with and support from the technical lead, registration trial protocols are developed in a timely manner, registration trials are set up and followed continuously for assessment and report writing (if required).
Employee may, as part of his/her role and maybe through multifunctional teams, participate in the creation and design of innovative solutions. In this context, Employee may contribute to inventions, designs, other work product, including know-how, copyrights, software, innovations, solutions, and other intellectual assets.
Knowledge, experience & capabilities
- Degree in Science or relevant technical qualification
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements in the crop protection industry for Zambiagained through direct experience in a regulatory role; or through significant technical experience
- Demonstrated strengths in communication, self-organization and problem solving and developed negotiation/influencing skills across different cultures
- Excellent team working, project management and interpersonal skills
- Sufficient regulatory experience to be able to work autonomously
- Attention to details and ability to complete and deliver tasks on time
- Show ability to work accurately and to deliver dossiers/special tasks on time and up to Syngenta standards
- Good communication in English and local languages
- Travels to Tanzania and other countries within territory if needed.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://syngentacrop.taleo.net/careersection/india/jobdetail.ftl?job=1604773 →