KSM Management Consultants
Our Client, a reputable organization in the security industry, seeks services of a proactive, mature, self-starter and robust individual to fill the position of Risk Manger under the Cash Department. The incumbent will be based in Lusaka, at our Client’s Head Offices, and will be reporting to the Managing Director/ Operations Director
Main Purpose of Position
To lead, co-ordinate monitor and report on security activities in the Cash business and to act as a catalyst for improvement of security, procedures and the transfer of best / good practice.
Key Performance Areas
- To lead and drive improvements in the security practices and levels of compliance of the cash business, in accordance with The Organisation’s Mandatory Security Principles and Group Minimum Security Standards, to help enable business plan objectives to be achieved.
- To lead the development and coordinate the implementation of The Organisation’s MSPs and MSSs, ensuring that these are consistently applied within the Cash Business, with the objective of ensuring that all employees are safeguarded and attack and cash losses are reduced.
- To lead a programme of regular Security Reviews and compliance audits within the Cash Business Unit, to ensure satisfactory compliance with Group Security principles, requirements and procedures.
- To develop effective and influential relationships with functional security reports, enabling greater risk control and achieving targeted reductions in losses, liabilities and insurance costs.
- To take an active role in the effective recruitment of division security managers, providing assistance to the MD as and when required.
- To develop the technical skills and security capability of functional reports, in order to raise the levels of competency and skills of the security function across the cash business, enabling improved business performance.
- To lead the process for the identification and transfer of best / good security and compliance practices across the cash business, to ensure that standards of security and levels of compliance are continuously improved.
- To review and endorse / recommend changes to operating limits in the Nation’s cash businesses, evaluating against local risk profiles, ensuring that levels of exposure are appropriate, and ensuring that operating limit approvals processes are adhered to.
- To continually communicate and raise awareness of attack and internal losses across the cash business, and ensuring that attack and loss reporting processes are adhered to.
- To actively build networks and influence relevant decision makers in Government and Law Enforcement Authorities. Ensure that the Organisation’s security and risk management organisation is visible and recognised in the market.
- To review and endorse / approve (if appropriate) new Branch, Vehicle and other Security equipment related designs.
- To manage the required monthly security-related reporting for the Cash business, and producing the requisite Security Reports and analysis as required by The Regional Security Team, Cash Sec and Management, to agreed standards and timelines.
- To undertake project work as directed.
- To respond in a timely and agreed fashion in the event of significant attack, incident or loss.
Minimum Qualification & Experience
- Degree-level education / qualification / abilities;
- Experience of working in a culturally diverse environment;
- Strong operational / security / risk management experience in a Cash Services organisation;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Mobility and flexibility in their attitude to performing their duties;
- Strong people development and process skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing abilities;
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently, often in remote areas, to tight deadlines;
- Computer literacy.
If you meet the above requirements and feel you are the best fit for this position, send your application and CV to [email protected], keeping in copy [email protected] by 21st April, 2017. Kindly send your documents in word format and clearly indicate your salary expectation.
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.