Website KRAFTY PRINTING MEDIA
commercial printing and corporate branding
Krafty Printing Media was started with an objective of providing high quality digital printing and corporate branding services to various industries. With commitment and dedication, it has made its position stronger as a front line Supplier and Importer of digital printing products and services.
Krafty Printing Media is looking for a highly qualified female to fill in the position of Sales and administrative Assistant.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in Marketing/Business Administration or any related field
- Computer literacy with good command of written and spoken English
- 1 year of work experience with traceable references
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Experience in printing industry will be an added advantage
Key Competencies for Sales and Administrative Assistant
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritize own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite.
- An administrative or sales background.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
- Must be detail oriented.
Duties of a Sales Administrator:
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Processing invoices/quotations for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Processing staff time sheets.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
Interested candidates should send their application letter and CV to [email protected] not later than 25th March, 2017.
Or bring in person to:
EW Terry’s Building Along
Kalundwe Road, Behind Jubilee Chemist
Tel: +260 211 234074