Your One Stop HR Business Provider
Our client in the telecoms/IT sector are looking for a strong and energetic sales/marketing person who is ready to grow with a dynamic organization and head the Commercial department. Below is the detailed job description;
The Sales and Business Development Manager will be responsible for defining organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. The Sales and Business Development manager will also be required to help the team with leads/ find potential new customers and ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow the business in the future.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with the Directors on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Good understanding of the base technology and emerging trends in fiber
- Strong intrapersonal skills
- Ability to work both remotely and independently
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or any Commercial or Technical Field
- Must have a minimum 3-5 years of Sales/Business development experience in Telecoms or Fiber Optic
- Should have experience in fiber Optic networks, wireless networks and sales in broadband project development.
- Should be conversant with the Zambian Telecoms/Fiber Optic Market trends
- Must be a member recognized professional board
- Project management experience would be a plus.
APPLICATION IS STRICTLY BY EMAIL
SEND YOUR COVER LETTER AND DETAILED CV TO: [email protected]