KVS Recruitment & Management Consultants
Our client in the health industry is a wholly owned Zambia business first established in Kitwe in the year 2001. Since then they have grown and now have two branches in Zambia – Kitwe and Lusaka and have also broadened their offering from not only supplying dental products, but also supply medical products.
We on behalf of our client are looking for enthusiastic individuals with the right work ethic to work at their Lusaka office. The business is growing and the right individual will have opportunities to develop with the company.
Tasks include, but not limited to, the following:
- To sell and promote medical and dental products and other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Stocktaking on the last day of each month.
- Maintain a detailed client database for effective communication
- Call on clients for orders and deliveries
- Process cash sales, invoices, quotations, orders and ensure that records for these are kept properly and made available whenever required.
- Tenders: you will be required to gather necessary information required to participate in government and other tenders
- Ensure that business premises are kept clean and in order as required by the Zambia Medicines Regulatory Authority (ZAMRA)
- Grade 12 certificate
- Diploma in-Pharmacy/Dental/Marketing/information Technology/Business Administration/Social work or equivalent qualifications. Dental Assistants can also apply.
- Computer literate: word, excel, power point and accounting systems
- Work experience: not less than one year in a similar industry
- Driving license will be an advantage.
- Aged between 22-35 years old
Email your curriculum vitae only to: [email protected]
Closing date: February 17, 2017