SALES & SERVICE MANAGER
We need a highly-motivated individual who is keen to take on the challenging role of helping a fast-growing start-up to scale across Zambia. VITALITE is a social enterprise that specializes in Pay-As-You-Go Solar Home Systems and other energy products.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
Employee will have the following responsibilities and deliverables and reports to the Directors:
- Sales strategy and plans, Adjust and maintain the sales strategy in line with the company business model;
- Setting sales and marketing targets based on the sales strategy and company sales targets;
- Develop and manage sales operating budgets;
- Analyze the market (i.e. customer demand, competitors);
- Present sales strategy and plans to management on a regular basis;
- Adjust and maintain the agent strategy in line with the company business model;
- Manage and grow the relationship with distributors of our products and ensure they stay motivated;
- Stay creative and innovative in servicing the agents and add-on various products and deals to keep work interesting and commercially viable for the agents;
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop promotions and provide the agents with marketing materials;
- Coordinate with head office and specifically customer care to stay abreast of customer feedback to be used in all sales activities;
- Introduce monthly and weekly plans for the regional sales teams and ensure compliance;
- Assist the Sales Team with the planning and implementation of marketing events;
- Follow up and evaluate sales staff based on set sales targets;
- Undertake periodic checks of cash balances, sales ledgers and accounts to ensure no discrepancies;
- Continuously building the capacities and skills of the sales teams so they have at all times a customer-focused and positive sales attitude;
- Organize and implement product training or general sales training and competitions to boost motivation amongst your team resulting in more sales.
Action Oriented, Customer Focus, Adaptability, Listening, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Trust and pays attention to detail.
Business and Financial Acumen, Functional/Technical, Problem Solving, Perseverance, Presentation Skills, Team training and coaching.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of sales & service experience
- 5+ years of managerial experience
- Grade 12 education
- Diploma or Degree in related field
- 2 professional references
- Manual driver’s license B (or higher)
- Bachelor and/ or Master degree
- Other driving license (Motorbike and/or C)
- Work experience in a similar business sector
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to resolve complex customer and employee-related issues with minimal guidance
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Experience having served as manager capacity or related role
- Focused work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- High integrity
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Well-organized and driven to meet goals
- Well-developed leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Full-time 1 year contract with a 3-month probation period
- Contract up for negotiations yearly
- Salary up for negotiations depending on Experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates in this challenge of Sales & Service Manager may send their full applications to [email protected]italitegroup.com CV (with reference details) and Cover letter addressed to the HR Coordinator at our Head Office, 15 Lubwa Road, opposite International Labour Organisation (ILO), Rhodes Park, Lusaka. Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
Due Date: Monday, 24th April,2017.