British American Tobacco
- Ensures the laid down EHS policies and procedures are adhered to i.e. total compliance.
- Ensure machines are operating at optimul efficiency with regards to OEC and AMO.
- Responsible for working with Shift and other factory staff to achieve produce quality cigarettes at minimum cost and ensure consistency in the products coming from the factory.
- Infestation -Ensure excellent levels of Housekeeping across the Factory to ensure no weevil nests develop creating infestation risk.
- Ensure optimum utilization of the available SMD resources through on the spot machinery and equipment repairs, high plant availability, effective crewing and staff training.
- Implement solutions to plant problems by liaising with Engineering team and staff.
- Embed BAT best Manufacturing standard e.g. Integrated Working Systems(IWS) to ensure Operations best practice.
- Effective FGs stock reconciliation and stock counts – FGs produced during the shift agrees with the SAP system. Effective handover to FGs store.
- WMs/CRT – ensure effective stock reconciliation every shift to stop risk of loss.
- Controls – implement effective controls for the whole site during the shift – security of stock, safety, access control etc.
Degree in Engineering or other Industrial discipline.
At least 3 years’ experience in manufacturing environment
Must be willing to perform shift work
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?jobId=171207&partnerid=30015&siteid=5134 →