British American Tobacco
- Ensure Spares availability at all time for the factory.
- Adherence to established EHS policy. All ways of work done in a safe and conducive manner.
- Maintain spares store and shelves in a clean and well organised condition through good housekeeping and storage.
- Implement Cycle counting to ensure SAP system stock agrees with physical stock at all time.
- Review of Spares stock policies (Reorder levels, Minimum & Maximum stock, etc.) to enable accurate MRP recommendations for purchases. Sense check MRP recommendation for accuracy before raising POs.
- Monitor usage of Spares and proactively advise Factory staff and Manager of any unusual usage patterns that could result in Out of Stock and stop production.
- Receiving stocks in line with established policy and procedure.
- Infestation – put up and monitor weevil traps to ensure risk is managed as per approved procedure.
- Manage all transaction and movements to and from the Factory floor ensuring at all times that physical movements/stock are replicated on the SAP system – one set of numbers.
- FIFO – strict adherence to FIFO to ensure no obsolescence.
- Conduct periodic and monthly Stock take to drive for100% Stock item accuracy.
Diploma level qualification in Inventory Management or Supply Chain qualification e.g. Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply(CIPS)
2 years’ experience in Supply Chain role
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?jobId=171208&partnerid=30015&siteid=5134 →