Website ZAMBIA QUALIFICATIONS AUTHORITY
The Zambia Qualifications Authority (ZAQA), a statutory body under the Ministry of Higher Education, was established by the ZAQA Act No. 13 of 2011 to provide for the registration and accreditation of qualifications, and ensure that standards and registered qualifications are internationally comparable.
ZAQA is currently seeking the services of suitable persons to fill the position of:
Specialist – Technical (01)
The Specialist – Technical is responsible for facilitating the verification and evaluation of qualifications, and registration and accreditation of qualifications onto the Zambia Qualifications Framework.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Technical or Social) or in Education earned from a reputable university;
- At least three (3) years’ experience in education and at middle management level;
- Experience in evaluations and assessments in the education sector will be an added advantage.
- Should be a systems thinker who is customer-focused and goal driven;
- Should display high levels of integrity.
- Should be able to demonstrate good communication skills (both written and oral)
The detailed Job Descriptions can be found on the ZAQA website: www.zaqa.gov.zm
Interested candidates meeting the above specifications should apply enclosing their CVs and certified copies of qualifications to:
The Director and Chief Executive Officer
Zambia Qualifications Authority
3rd Floor, Finsbury Park
P O Box 51103
Email: [email protected]
The closing date for receiving applications is 24th January 2017.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO.