Website FSG ZAMBIA LTD
FSG (Zambia) Limited T/A Ideal Funeral Home offers all funeral-related products and services and Funeral Assurance Product Schemes underwritten by Sanlam Zambia Limited. FSG has its footprints in Lusaka, Ndola and Kitwe.
Applications are invited from competent, innovative and result oriented individuals to join us for the following position tenable in Lusaka
Purpose of the job
To be responsible for receiving, storing, assembling, packing and/or unpacking of goods as well as delivering goods from the store. … Carrying and/or moving goods.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage all stock movements and follow through with any discrepancies that arise
- Receipt stock in accordance with our policies and procedures
- Approve all packing slips for payment once stock has been reconciled
- Keep accurate records for all inwards and outwards inventory movements
- Process claims where required on faulty goods, late deliveries, and short deliveries
- Report to the Factory Manager on a daily basis any issues relating to goods movements
- All details, variances, and discrepancies in received stock is recorded accurately and communicated to management and/or suppliers.
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to read specifications and blueprints
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible and respectful.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Inventory control and logistical experience with a retail background
- Certificate or diploma in a business related course
Applications from suitably qualified candidates which include a cover letter and comprehensive curriculum vitae, via email only, to [email protected] no later than Thursday 27th April, 2017.
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.