Website Hair Credentials Zambia Ltd
Job ID#: HCZL_04
Company: Hair Credentials Zambia Limited
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Job Category: Sales
Regular/Temp: Regular Employee
Hair Credentials Zambia Limited, a Godrej Company, is a leading synthetic Hair Manufacturer as well as advanced hair care products.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
- Responsible for supervising the warehousing and shipping of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Supervises warehouse personnel.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Supervise the daily activities of the warehouse.
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable.
- Secure company assets.
- Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Position Requirements Include:
- Requires BS degree in logistics, supply chain management.
- 3 years’ warehouse/inventory experience required.
- Requires experience in managing people/budgets.
- 2+ years supervising warehouse/inventory staff preferred.
- Computer and database application skills.
- Familiarity with inventory management systems.
- Ability to operate a manual / Powered pallet jack or lift product.
Send your Detailed CV and Cover letter to: [email protected]
Closing date: 23rd March, 2017