Cargill in Zambia – Lusaka Job Fair
We are looking for Commercial Management Trainees, with the following attributes:
- Must demonstrate personal drive and initiative with a dynamic and outgoing personality
- Strong numencal, quantitative and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Solid understanding of economics, preferabty with an agricultural background
- Excellent interpersonal skills; proven communication and problem-solving skills, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, presentable, confident and self-motivated
- Understanding of financial and investment risks
- Experienced and confident working in a commercial environment
Applicants must have a degree, equivalent or higher qualification in Agricultural Economics, Agriculture, Business Management or Economics. Please bring your CV with you and be prepared for an on the spot interview.
When? Thursday, 16th June 2016; 9:00 am — 5:00 pm
Where? Mulungushi International Conference Centre
Enquiries? Call: +260 950 350 721 or [email protected]
Cargill is committed to helping people and organizations thrive.
www. cargill. corn