Website Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Limited
The Branch Administrator will ensure ensure the general running of the office and provide initial support for customer inquiries in person, via telephone, emails and be able to assess the nature of customer problems and advise accordingly.
- Receive and attend to customer queries
- Ensure that all New Business is checked thoroughly and sent on time to HQ
- Initiating investigations into suspected fraudulent policies
- Answering all incoming calls in the most courteous manner
- Ensure that the branch weekly reports are concise and submitted in a timely manner
- Receiving and dispatching of all mail ensuring it reaches intended person, office or branch
- Maintenance of files for our Branch Sales and administration support staff
- Handling of Petty Cash
- Receive and ensure utility bills are settled
- Attending to walk in clients
- Initial processing of claims
- Screening and Capturing of new business application forms.
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Full Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent.
- Tertiary qualification in customer care services and/or Diploma in Business Administration
- 2 years post qualification work experience
- Computer skills in MS word and excel, acceptable analytical skills, communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to plan and schedule work
- Office administration, Claims and Customer Services skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should apply to the Head of Human Resources, Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Limited, Zenera House, Corner Lagos and Lubuto Roads P.O. Box 31991, Lusaka Zambia or email to [email protected] not later than Friday 8 January 2021.