China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (Zambia) Limited is looking for experienced Human Resource Officers, CAD Technicians, Quantity Surveyor and Contract Management Officers to join our Construction Company for the above-mentioned Positions. You are to be based in Mansa or Samfya, Luapula province. Selected candidate will be expected to manage projects, supervise staff, and provide technical advice as subject matter expert. Our ideal candidate is an industrious go-getter
1. HRO Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing guidance and resources on every aspect company policies and procedures.
- Employee recruitment and interviews.
- Establishing pay scales for the organization.
- Working on job listings to recruit new employees.
- Compensation questions and updates.
- Hiring new recruits.
- Firing employees when needed.
- Resolving disputes between employees in the workplace.
- Creating team building activities.
- Planning team events and holiday functions.
- Explaining benefit packages and resources.
- Maintaining compliance in the workplace with benefit providers.
- Implementing HR initiatives including health, volunteer, and charity initiatives and providing resources.
- Managing employee development and training.
- All aspects of organizational flow and employee morale.
HRO Requirements and Qualification
- Commercial awareness.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all times.
- Team work skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Numerical skills.
- IT skills.
2. CAD Technician Duties and Responsibilities.
- Meeting with Engineers, Draftsmen, and Designers to review blueprints and design drawings.
- Inputting design specifications into the CAD software.
- Creating surface and solid CAD models according to client specifications.
- Working with design team and individually on CAD projects.
- Reviewing CAD models with the client and making minor adjustments.
- Conducting final model rendering and delivering the final product.
- Completing job reports.
CAD Technician Requirements and Qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or design.
- CAD Certification.
- Previous experience as a CAD Technician.
- Advanced knowledge of CAD and Auto CAD software.
- Ability to read and translate blueprints and technical drawings.
- Basic understanding of building design and mechanical processes.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually on projects.
- A keen eye for details.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
3. Quantity Surveyor Duties and Responsibilities.
- Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs.
- Preparing, negotiating and analyzing costs for tenders and contracts.
- Coordination of work efforts.
- Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues.
- Valuing completed work and arranging for payments.
- Keeping up to date with construction methods and materials.
- Following health and safety and building regulations.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements and Qualifications.
- Math’s knowledge
- To be thorough and pay attention to details.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of engineering science and technology.
- Persistence and determination.
- Knowledge of building and construction.
- The ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
- The ability to use your initiative.
- To be able to use a computer and the main software packages competently.
4. Contract Management Officer Duties and Responsibilities.
- Contract drafting, evaluation, negotiating and execution.
- Contract managers cover a variety of industries from governmental to technology to any company that has large number of contracts.
- Maintaining contractual records.
- Developing and implementing procedures and policies.
Contract Management Officer Requirements and Responsibilities.
- Collaboration, strong collaboration skills are the bedrock of solid contract management.
- Depth of business knowledge.
- Communication and Project management certificate.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Attention to details and a strong understanding of agreements.
Interested applicants should send their application letters, academic and professional qualifications, and detailed curriculum vitae with all your contact details and email address not later than 25th January 2021 to:
Please Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and should have at least a minimum of two years of working experience.