Website Entrepreneurs Financial Centre
The Next Step for Your Business
Pulse Financial Services Limited (PFSL) trading as Entrepreneurs Financial Centre (EFC), is a deposit-taking Microfinance licensed by the Bank of Zambia. With over 26 years history and track record in the microfinance sector, EFC brings a strong passion for supporting MSME’s in Zambia and offers diverse products with sound lending practices and real customer service. EFC is rooted as a strong player on the market and is one of the leading preferred financial services provider across the country.
EFC seeks a creative and persuasive personnel to join our team in the position of Marketing and Communications Officer.
Your main role is delivery of the marketing and communications function at EFC, both externally and internally across a range of platforms. You will also organize various activities through the development, implementation, tracking and optimisation of a marketing and communications plan across multiple channels including website and social media platforms.
You will report to the Head of Business Development, Marketing & Communications.
- Execute marketing through a strategy that includes in-house advertising, organizational publications, flyers, press, social media, and other relevant channels.
- Grow our followers and engagement on social media by curating content and delivering targeted and creative campaigns for a variety of stakeholders.
- Understand EFCs audience on social media through the use of analytics, evaluating the impact of social media campaigns and suggesting areas for improvement.
- Handle social media enquiries in a timely way and pro-actively engage in conversation across all our platforms.
- Assist in writing engaging and effective press releases, preparing information for media kits and supervising the development of the EFC internet web pages and social media pages.
- Craft messaging for large audiences and ensure the timely delivery of emergency and crisis communications, company updates, service changes, and branch closings.
- Stay abreast of new digital tools and techniques that will increase engagement and help meet our corporate objectives.
- Establish measures to track the progress and effectiveness of marketing and communication plans.
- Regularly conduct market research to assess audiences and discover new and improved marketing opportunities.
- Develop and maintain the EFC corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
- Ensure style, branding and messaging are consistent on the website and social media platforms.
- Diploma or BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field.
- Minimum three years of relevant marketing and communications experience.
- Knowledge of various social media platforms and social media marketing.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience with social media marketing campaign
Suitably qualified applicants should send their application letters, detailed CVs, photocopies of qualifications, and other supporting documents before close of business 12th December 2022 to:
The Chief Human Resources and Administration Officer
Entrepreneurs Financial Centre
Pangea Office Park Arcades
2nd Floor Unit 11, Great East Road
P.O. Box RW 51269
or email [email protected]