Suffix Technologies (ZM)
Better with us
Suffix Technologies was founded in 2022 to provide technology solutions for our clients both locally and internationally. Our mission is to provide effective and reliable technology solutions promising greater operational efficiency, productivity gains and cost savings for each of our clients.
Suffix Technologies is looking for suitably qualified individuals to fill the position of sales associate. This role is designed to provide practical work experience to students or recent graduates from business related programs.
- Proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary to senior management
- Building and developing strong customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Bachelors’ degree from a recognized institution of Higher Learning
- Good selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Computer Literate
- Excellent communicator and natural diplomat, capable of seamlessly liaising with internal and external stakeholders on a constant basis.
- Good presentation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Can-do mentality with the attitude to roll up the sleeves and get things done.
- High sense of urgency and energy in achieving set goals.
- Takes ownership of their work.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work independently or as a team member
This is a commission-based sales role, no monthly retainer is provided. Successful candidates will receive commission ranging from $100 to $300 depending on the type of solution they manage to sale.
All interested candidates should send their cover letters and curriculum vitae (in single document) to [email protected] not later than 15th January 2023. Please do not attach any academic and professional certificates at this stage.