Medcop - Hilltop Hospital Ltd
To carry out general and specialized radiographic procedures in order to provide high quality cost effective and safe use of medical imaging to patients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Ensures Radiation Protection and safety measures are adhered to.
- Prepares patients for imaging procedures.
- Operating computerized equipment to capture images.
- Working with physicians to evaluate images and determine if more are needed.
- Reads and interprets ultrasound scan results.
- Reports timely, any malfunction of equipment to the management.
- Safety of all radiological equipment
- Following precise instructions about the areas needing imaging.
- Prepares timely and quality ultrasound reports.
- Follows and adheres to the guidelines of Good Clinical Practices
- Consults clinician on difficult ultrasound interpretation.
- Managing equipment and machinery in good working condition.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
The candidate must possess;
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Minimum Diploma in Radiography from a recognized institution and should be fully licensed to practice in Zambia.
- Minimum of three (2) years proven relevant experience
(i) Written Skills:
- Ability to read and write comprehensive reports
(ii) Oral Skills:
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and other local languages
- Communicate with patients in clear respectful and appropriate manner
- Computer literate
- Ensuring patient confidentially
- Sober minded
- Good human relations as the job involves dealing with different people
- Self-motivated and innovative
- Ultrasound and X-rays skills will be an added advantage
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to handle confidential information ethically and with integrity
a) All applications should clearly state the position and site being applied for and must, either be lodged directly at the Hospital office or emailed to the addresses below:
The Hospital Administrator,
Medcop-Hilltop Hospital Limited
P.O. Box 241174
61 Independence Way
E-mail: [email protected]
b) Applications must be submitted together with Curriculum Vitae, Photocopies of National Registration Card, Proof of membership to relevant professional institutions and regulatory authorities, academic and professional qualifications to the address above.
c) The deadline for receiving applications is Tuesday, 21st February, 2023 at 5 PM CAT.
d) Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.