Website Forlan Logistics Limited
FORLAN LOGISTICS LIMITED is specialized in freight forwarding a company is capable of rendering a personalized, professional service to importers and exporters in Zambia.
Forlan Logistics Limited is one of the largest privately owned Customs Clearing and Forwarding Company headquartered in Lusaka Zambia’s Capital City and has footprints in Kitwe, Lusaka, Nakonde, Livingstone, Chirundu, Chingola, Katima Mulilo and KasumbaLesa.
Below are the requirements and duties that will be required from the candidate and women are advised to apply.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE.
Candidates who wish to apply for the above-mentioned position should have the following
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization.
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts.
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns.
- Prepare emails to send out to customers.
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success.
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms.
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent.
- Reach monthly, quarterly and yearly targets as set by the department.
- 3-5 Years of Experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns.
- Diploma in marketing or any related filed. A Degree will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe & Canva
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Full understanding of all social media platforms.
- Problem solving skills.
Candidates who feel they have met all the above-mentioned requirements to submit their latest CVs with the day-to-day contact detail on the following email address provided; [email protected]